In order to better serve our members and accommodate a growing number of service requests, we have implemented a new reservation process that will come into effect on September 1st, 2022.
We have taken the opportunity to update our access policy, which we invite you to read carefully.
- The reservation calendar is now open at all times. You can therefore plan your post-production at PRIM well in advance;
- Reservations will be made based on your assessment. PRIM will make its assessment and recommendations closer to the reserved date.
- No later than three months before the reservation date, PRIM will ask you to confirm your reservation.
- For reservations of more than 2 days, confirmation will be accompanied by a non-refundable and non-redeemable security deposit of $500, which will be credited to your invoice once the services have been rendered on the confirmed date.
- In case of cancellation or major modification after confirmation, the deposit will not be refunded or carried over for another reservation.
- Room and studio rentals will be made in blocks of 4 hours unless the rental is made with a PRIM technician, in which case the minimum is 3 hours.
- For off-line and virtual reality editing rooms, if a reservation is longer than 3 consecutive days, PRIM will consider the reservation as a 40-hour week. The member will then be able to take advantage of the room in an unlimited way at the times that suit him, including on the weekend if it is available.
Several conditions and exceptions may apply and we strongly urge you to read the full policy.